Indian Trail Church Equip
EQUIP aims to provide Biblical and theological training for knowing God, growing in godliness, and engaging in ministry. The course categories will encourage a full range of maturity and growth in believers.
- Foundations Course (Basics of the Faith) to grow people in foundational aspects of Christian faith and life.
- Essential Truths of the Faith Course (Systematic Theology) to grow in the core truths of faith from ITC's confession of faith statement so that members can know, practice, and share them.
- Bible Course (Biblical Theology) to grow in knowing the Bible by either studying a book, a section or genre of the Bible, or an important theme that develops throughout the Bible or a section of the Bible.
- Christian Growth Course (Practical Theology) to grow in practical areas of life and godliness.
- Engage Course (Ministry) to grow and engage in practical areas of ministry.
For questions about EQUIP, please get in touch with Pastor Bob DeLateur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent EQUIP class audio files:
Would Jesus Be Online? Navigating the World of Technology as a Follower of Christ.
Understanding and Navigating the Transgender Movement with Truth and Love