Romans 12:3-13 part 2
Scripture: Romans 12:3–12:13
SMALL GROUP DISCUSSION
- In Romans 12:10, Paul commands followers of Christ to love one another with a brotherly affection, which implies a family level of care among members of a church. What does care in our families look like? What does God's idea of family care look like? How would you describe the level of care you have for your church family?
- What does it mean to show honor? How does Philippians 2:3-4 relate to showing honor to one another? What are some of the ways we look our for the needs of our spiritual brothers and sisters? What does "outdo one another" mean to you?
- In Romans 12:11, what does "zeal" mean? What are the things you have a burning passion for in your life? Is your faith in Christ and your church family among them? If so, where do they rank? Where should they rank?
- What does it mean to be "patient in tribulation" in Romans 12:12? Does God want us to live lives free of tribulation? Why or why not?
- How does hospitality relate to brotherly love?