Walking with Paul in the School of Ministry, part 4
Passage: 1 Thessalonians 2:17– 3:5
SMALL GROUP DISCUSSION
- Read 1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:5.
- Name two or three people over the course of your Christian life who have become precious to you . . . those you'd not want to be torn away from in fellowship.
- If you came to the end of your Christian journey today, what people would be your "crown" for whom you've labored in ministry?
- During your own trials, what words or actions from others have most served to stabilize your faith?
- Read Luke 4:1-12, noting how God's word guards in temptation. Think of at least two members of your church body this week who may need encouragement in trial. Ask the Lord to lead you to verses to share with them for this purpose. Call, text, write a note or meet with them this week to share.